Friday, December 28, 2007
Tuesday, December 18, 2007
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
"Ok, so i have seen way too many threads asking, "how do i get sponsored?" or, "sponsor me please". Maybe we need a sticky so that people don't need to ask, and as long as they look before posting (probably not gonna happen anyway) they can get the answer to their question. Now, i'm not the all-knowing on sponsorships, so if you have additional info, let me know and i will add it in. So here goes...
Basically there are multiple types of sponsorships...partial, full, show, race, semi-partial, and new product/new car sponsorships
Since we no longer have a new car, please do not try and just get free parts...it's not gonna happen. Not many companies need our car for R&D anymore because most have one or two tC's for their own R&D. In order to get a sponsorship you need a few things...
1. You need to already have some work done to your car. Companies want to know that they're gonna give you something in exchange for exposure. If you have work done to your car...you're more likely to go to shows and advertise for their product(s). Typically, you're gonna need at least 5k put into your car in aftermarket parts before you're even considered. Most companies want you to have more than 20k in mods before they sponsor you. Please do not waste peoples time by trying to get free stuff for your bone stock ride just because you don't have the money...work for it!!
2. You need to type up a formal proposal and submit it to the company in which you would like to obtain a sponsorship from. It should include a brief description of yourself, what kind of car you have, the mods you have done, how much work you have done yourself, what you do for a living...you gotta sell yourself. Let them also know that you are willing to represent them because that is what you're gonna need to do. You're gonna have to display some stickers/vinyls of their companies' name and you're gonna have to go to "x" amount of shows and take pictures. Make sure that the proposal is professional and not just one large paragrah. Obviously, you own a computer...if you have a word processing program such as Microsoft Word or Microsoft Word Processor, etc...it will have a form for you that you can just fill in the blanks. Please remember to use paragraphs, indent, all the stuff your high school english teacher told you when you're supposed to write a paper.
3. You should submit your proposal at the beginning of the year. Most companies want fresh cars for the new show season and it could start with yours. The further into the year you get, the harder it is to get the sponsorship. Full sponsorships usually entail that you will get the part(s) for free, and it is up to you to have it installed. You will be required to take pictures of the install for their benefit.
Full sponsorships are the hardest to get and the hardest to keep. You will have to go to shows and not just "meets". Your car must be in tip top shape and be show ready when it comes time for the show. You will also probably have to be at a minimum of 3 shows. You need to become a part of the car show world because basically...you're gettin paid for it.
Partial and semi-partial sponsorships entail that you will get a large discount on the part(s) and it is up to you to have it installed. You again will have to take pictures of the install and also attend 3 or more shows/meets. This is much easier because all you have to do is go to meets, which happen all the time and are free to enter, and display the companies' stickers/vinyls at all times.
Show and Race sponsorships basically speak for themselves...you will be a strictly car show kinda guy/girl or actually racing and using these parts from the companies. All of the above requirements from the full sponsorships apply.
Remember this, you will represent these companies at all times and if you show any form of misconduct while advertising for them (the stickers/vinyls), they can pull your sponsorship and charge you for the parts in full.
And whatever you do...DO NOT PAY FOR SPONSORSHIPS!!! Certain companies that will remain nameless by me...tell you to pay a fee first before you can be sponsored...this is BS!!! They might give you a discount on some parts...but most websites and companies do also if you give it the time. It is not a true sponsorship and very rarely do they help get anybody any kind of sponsorship! It's a scam to get your money and that's it!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Monday, October 15, 2007
- Yes, we are working on a new suspension right now dubbed as the "TYPE III" but can change upon release
- Will they be external reseviors? Maybe, Maybe not. But they will be geared towards track and competition use.
- No they won't replace the TYPE II.
- We will pick up where the TYPE II left off, with this coil-overs.
- Can we use your car for testing? Thanks for the offer, but we will carefully select our testing team when the time comes.
- Release Date? Who knows, but we are aiming for first quarter of 2008. It could be pushed back for more testing and fitting. We want to really cover every attention to detail.
Thats all i can tell you. As i get solid updates and pictures i will post them up. So stay tuned. As we have alot of stuff up our sleeve for 2008. You will want to tune in for sure.
Tuesday, October 9, 2007
Those Type II evo and subaru sets we showed earlier. THEY ARE IN STOCK!! Ready to ship out. Also plenty of 06 civics (these are getting hot right now), S2k, The usual civic and integra, BMW E46 finally out. And working on the E46 M3 and Audi A4 *rubs hands together with a grin*, EUROPE HERE WE COME!!! haha. Ok i guess i shouldn't be packing my bags. Just stick to testing cars.
Contact us for any questions. 626-407-0015 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Friday, September 14, 2007
Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Wednesday, July 11, 2007
Yes FINALLY!! Finishing up the touches on our Evo TYPE II, yes TYPE DOS!! Throw up two fingers baby!! So expect these to be available in August!! Sorry for all the !!!!!!! im just excited. From our ride test, this car rides like a Cadi but handles awesome!! More details coming soon.
P.S. thanks to RJ for coming in and "Doing Work" on his Evo.